Armor SA is a world specialist in ink chemistry and printing technologies Armor Office Printing (AOP)
designs, manufactures and sells New generation cartridges for inkjet, laser, fax and impact printers, on the office and computer markets, for businesses and private customers.
Since its creation in 1922 in Nantes (France), ARMOR has always been a forerunner in its core competence: inks for printing.
Independently of printer manufacturers, ARMOR Office Printing is now able to offer the perfect alternative solution
whatever your printer brand or configuration, and regardless of the number of printed pages or characters.
European leader, ARMOR Office Printing invests and innovates to offer new solutions that meet increasingly significant ECONOMIC
but also ECOLOGICAL
ARMOR Office Printing is also a long-standing commitment to sustainable development through its Alternative Print program. The Alternative Print Program is concrete evidence of Armor AOP desire to expand its continuous improvement process in all areas of sustainable development and reminding the need for compliance with regulations such as the European waste hierarchy, compliance with patents, and defending re-use. This program is divided into six main actions:
* Eco-conception: Developing environmentally friendly product
* Materials recovery: Processing end of life waste by encouraging material recycling
* Responsible production
* Committed collection
* Human development: promoting employee well-being
* Societal environment Corporate Commitment:
* Significant investments every year to protect people and the environment
* Dual ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
certification for Production and Distribution sites.
* Dual signature of the United Nations Global Compact and the Responsible Care Charter (2008)